It’s National Pancake Day and National Cereal Day
Today, March 7th is NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY and NATIONAL CEREAL DAY!!! How will you celebrate these National favorites today?
I remember staying at my Grandparents house when I was a little girl and I would wake up to the smell of pancakes on the griddle. Oh, how wonderful they would smell. I would stumble down the steps into the kitchen where Gramma would have a stack of pancakes all ready for breakfast. 🙂
Well, today is National Pancake Day!
I have pulled together some great recipes for you to help celebrate National Pancake Day.
- OREO PANCAKES Kirbie over at Kirbie’s Cravings has a wonderfully simple recipe for Oreo Pancakes. How fitting since yesterday was National Oreo Day.
- RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE Over at Cooking Classy they have a delicious Red Velvet Pancake recipe you will want to try right away.
- FUNFETTI BUTTERMILK PANCAKES Sally at Sally’s Baking Addition has a super fun Funfetti Buttermilk Pancake recipe that is perfect to celebrate National Pancake Day!
- BUFFET PANCAKE DIPPERS (WITH BACON) Sheryl at Lady Behind the Curtain has a yummy recipe any Bacon lover will want to try.
National Cereal Day
Is there anything better than a big bowl of cereal in the evening while watching some TV with the family? Today is National Cereal Day and to honor I have put together some fun ways to use cereal to help you celebrate National Cereal Day!
- NO BAKE S’MORES TREATS Christy from The Girl that Ate Everything has a campfire favorite to help you celebrate today.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE KRISPY TREATS Amy over at Little Dairy on the Praire has a dreamy good recipe for Orange creamsicle crispy treats.
- LUCKY CHARMS MARSHMELLOW TREATS Donna at The Slow Roasted Italian created a super fun (especially for kids) Lucky Charms Marshmellow Treat recipe that is sure to please anyone.
- PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS Brandie over at The Country Cook put together a Peanut Butter lovers recipe for Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats.
I hope that you will take some time out of your busy day today, grab your kids and celebrate either NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY or NATIONAL CEREAL DAY!
Tell me how you celebrating the day today. I would love to hear all about it.