Today, March 7th is NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY and NATIONAL CEREAL DAY!!! How will you celebrate these National favorites today?
I remember staying at my Grandparents house when I was a little girl and I would wake up to the smell of pancakes on the griddle. Oh, how wonderful they would smell. I would stumble down the steps into the kitchen where Gramma would have a stack of pancakes all ready for breakfast. 🙂
Well, today is National Pancake Day!
I have pulled together some great recipes for you to help celebrate National Pancake Day.
- OREO PANCAKES Kirbie over at Kirbie’s Cravings has a wonderfully simple recipe for Oreo Pancakes. How fitting since yesterday was National Oreo Day.
- RED VELVET PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE Over at Cooking Classy they have a delicious Red Velvet Pancake recipe you will want to try right away.
- FUNFETTI BUTTERMILK PANCAKES Sally at Sally’s Baking Addiction has a super fun Funfetti Buttermilk Pancake recipe that is perfect to celebrate National Pancake Day!
- BUFFET PANCAKE DIPPERS (WITH BACON) Sheryl at Lady Behind the Curtain has a yummy recipe any Bacon lover will want to try.
National Cereal Day
Is there anything better than a big bowl of cereal in the evening while watching some TV with the family? Today is National Cereal Day and to honor I have put together some fun ways to use cereal to help you celebrate National Cereal Day!
- NO BAKE S’MORES TREATS Christy from The Girl that Ate Everything has a campfire favorite to help you celebrate today.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE KRISPY TREATS Amy over at Little Dairy on the Praire has a dreamy good recipe for Orange Creamsicle crispy treats.
- LUCKY CHARMS MARSHMELLOW TREATS Donna at The Slow Roasted Italian created a super fun (especially for kids) Lucky Charms Marshmellow Treat recipe that is sure to please anyone.
- PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS Brandie over at The Country Cook put together a Peanut Butter lovers recipe for Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats.
I hope that you will take some time out of your busy day today, grab your kids and celebrate either NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY or NATIONAL CEREAL DAY!